Therapy for Depression
Have you noticed feeling hopeless, isolated and not your usual self?
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
If you have had any variation of these thoughts and don’t feel like your usual self, you may be suffering from depression.
One of the most challenging obstacles in seeking treatment for depression is the overwhelming sense of isolation. However, you are not alone, and there are people who can help. Many Prism clients find relief in learning and internalizing that their struggle does not own them and that there are many options available to once again have hope and balance in their lives.
At Prism, we understand the social stigmas that come with label of depression, and thus aim to help clients sort out their environmental, biological and circumstantial factors while offering support and care through a difficult time in their lives.
If you are hoping to finally unload this burden and feel more like yourself again, contact us today.